Odyssey has finally released its latest list of top-selling albums. It’s interesting to note how most of the movement in the chart is due to the fall of the K-Pop albums that made it last week.
After a strong performance in last week’s chart, the latest album from SHINee follows the usual K-Pop trend of instantly dropping the week later. The album Lucifer drops 3 spots this week to land at #4, making it the highest and only ranking K-Pop album in this chart. I do hope this album continues to sell well as it is the only representative of K-Pop in the chart – with no major K-Pop releases in the horizon for next week.
Which means that Bonamana by Super Junior finally drops out of the chart. The album has enjoyed several weeks of great sales so it isn’t such a sad moment for it to finally fall from the list. Who knows? It might even resurface in next week’s chart.
With that, here is the full chart:
Over-all Top 10 Albums: September 20 to 26
1. Faithfully (Star Records) – Jovit Baldovino [+1]
2. The Classics Album (Universal Records) – Jed Madela [+1]
3. My World 2.0 (MCA Music) – Justin Bieber [+1]
4. Lucifer (Universal Music) – SHINee [-3]
5. Middle-aged Juvenile Novelty (Universal Records) – Parokya ni Edgar [=]
6. 60 Taon Ng Musika At Soap Opera (Star Records) – Various Artists [+1]
7. Charice (Warner Music) – Charice [+3]
8. Byahe (Universal Records) – Noel Cabangon [RE]
9. Non-Stop Pilipino Christmas Medley: Aming Bati (AMII Music) – Various Artists [-1]
10. Star 15: Best Of TV & Movie Themes (Star Records) – Various Artists [RE]
[NE] New Chart Entry
[RE] Chart Re-Entry
[=] No Chart Movement
[+] Upward Chart Movement
[-] Downward Chart Movement
Thanks to Universal Records for the photos.