My apologies to everyone for not being able to post the MYX Music Charts and the Odyssey Album Sales Chart last week. I took a much needed beach vacation to recharge myself. Anyway, the good news is that I’m back and the chart based on Odyssey Music & Video Stores’ nationwide sales reports is, as well.
It has been Super Junior’s Bonamana that has been representing the K-Pop Artists for several weeks already. And it’s incredible to still find them at #7 in the charts after 6 consecutive weeks. This is 4 spots down from their #3 position in the last chart that I posted HERE for July 19 to 25 but is still quite impressive. I am still hoping that more Korean albums will be able to penetrate the charts especially since there are a couple of album launches soon (see the EVENTS schedule HERE).
With no further ado, below is the complete chart. All chart movements are based on the July 19 to 25 chart.
Over-All Top 10 Albums:August 2 to 8
1. Faithfully (Star Records) – Jovit Baldovino [=]
2. 60 Taon Ng Musika At Soap Opera (Star Records) – Various Artists [+6]
3. Byahe (Universal Records) – Noel Cabangon [+2]
4. My World 2.0 (MCA Music) – Justin Bieber [+1]
5. Charice (Warner Music) – Charice [-3]
6. Ngayon At Kailanman (Universal Records) – Ogie Alcasid [NE]
7. Bonamana (Universal Records) – Super Junior [-4]
8. I Star 15: Best Of TV & Movie Themes (Star Records) – Various Artists [RE]
9. Revelation (MCA Music) – Journey [-2]
10. Juris (Star Records) – Juris [RE]
[NE] New Chart Entry
[RE] Chart Re-Entry
[=] No Chart Movement
[+] Upward Chart Movement
[-] Downward Chart Movement