“Bonamana” by Super Junior slips to second place this week as Charice reclaims the top spot after a series of local tours in the country. This is still good news for Super Junior since it means that the album is still going strong despite a very fast sales turn-out during it’s launch. As I always emphasize with K-Pop albums, they have very strong sales at the beginning but tend to fizzle out in the long run. But this doesn’t seem to be the case with “Bonamana” as the album continues to show steady and consistent sales performance.
But what I’m really wondering about is whether “Magic” by One Way can penetrate the charts next week since they are hitting three malls this coming weekend.
For the meantime, here is the complete chart.
Over-All Top 10 Albums: July 12 to 18
1. Charice (Warner Music) – Charice [+2]
2. Bonamana (Universal Records) – Super Junior [-1]
3. Faithfully (Star Records) – Jovit Baldovino [NE]
4. My World 2.0 (MCA Music) – Justin Bieber [-2]
5. Byahe (Universal Records) – Noel Cabangon [-1]
6. Today’s Favorite Love Songs Unplugged 4 (Ivory Music) – Various Artists [RE]
7. I Star 15: Best of TV & Movie Themes (Star Records) – Various Artists [RE]
8. Revelation (MCA Music) – Journey [-2]
9. I Star 15: Best of Balls & Love Songs (Star Records) – Various Artists [RE]
10. Power Hits 2010 (MCA Music) – Various Artists [NE]
[NE] New Chart Entry
[RE] Chart Re-Entry
[=] No Chart Movement
[+] Upward Chart Movement
[-] Downward Chart Movement
Thanks to Universal Records for the photo.