Yes, the chart is back!!! And as expected, Super Junior is on top!
Bonamana has already topped the Astrovision/Astroplus Chart and the Music One Chart as reported HERE. So I really expected this to happen with the Odyssey Music & Video Sales Chart as well. After all, it’s not everyday that you find an album selling P1 million worth of copies in just 4 hours.
The question now (as it always is with most K-Pop albums), is whether the group can sustain its position considering the extremely fast sales of their album.
Over-All Top 10 Albums: June 28 to July 4
1. Bonamana (Universal Records) – Super Junior [NE]
2. My World 2.0 (MCA Music) – Justin Bieber [+1]
3. Charice (Warner Music) – Charice [-2]
4. Byahe (Universal Records) – Noel Cabangon [NE]
5. The Music: Journey to Regionals (Sony Music) – Glee Cast [NE]
6. The Music Vol. 3 (Sony Music) – Glee Cast [-4]
7. Perhaps Love (Star Records) – Aiza Seguerra [RE]
8. Can’t Be Tamed (MCA Music) – Miley Cyrus [NE]
9. Revelation (MCA Music) – Journey [NE]
10.Today’s Fav. Love Songs Unplugged 4 (Ivory Records) – Various Artists [NE]
[NE] New Chart Entry
[RE] Chart Re-Entry
[=] No Chart Movement
[+] Upward Chart Movement
[-] Downward Chart Movement